With backgrounds in development, ownership, operations and brokerage services, Patterson’s principals enhance their financial solutions by delivering a client-focused platform that is built on a diverse foundation of experiences.
PATTERSON PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS AND INDIVIDUAL STRENGTHS
Patterson is built on a base of teamwork. Each individual within Patterson has a unique, valuable and different background that brings alternative and creative perspectives to every assignment and/or transaction. To that end, all team members are involved and contribute on every assignment and with each client. Since 2010, the Patterson team has closed more than 75 transactions for over 40 different clients including multiple repeat client transactions – totaling nearly $1 billion in capital raised and on top of numerous advisory assignments.
Recent highlights and active assignments across the Southeast (Atlanta, Nashville, Charleston, Birmingham, Savannah, Charlotte, Texas and Florida) include:
- Office acquisition financing totaling more than $700 mm in first mortgage debt;
- Multifamily development equity/permanent financing totaling more than $270 mm in debt/equity;
- Hotel development/redevelopment capitalization and advisory work totaling more than $215 mm debt and advisory fees;
- Educational institutional advisory – ongoing real estate advisory work involving two premier Southeast educational institutions;
- Retail development and acquisition financing totaling over $85 mm;
- Single tenant / build-to-suit advisory and capitalization – debt/equity raise for numerous build to suit opportunities in the Southeast and Midwest.